Teaching and Learning
WHAT WE DO:
The Teaching and Learning Department consists of 23 Instructional Supervisors who are recognized as experts in their respective fields of education. The department members strive to provide first-class professional development and instructional assistance to school district educators. They are current members of many Ohio Department of Education committees and also are consistently chosen as Ohio state trainers for various educational initiatives.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
The Teaching and Learning Department provides instructional support and professional development tailored to constituent district needs. The department seeks opportunities to assist district educators in creative implementation of programs to increase student achievement.
The Teaching and Learning Department provides the following services:
- Administration professional development
- Teacher professional development
- Instructional support
- Content-area support
- Resident Educator program facilitation
- Support for implementing of state and federal education initiatives
- Ohio Improvement Process facilitation
- EL Consortium coordination
- Gifted/Talented Coordination
- Regional Value-Added Support
- CCIP Assistance
Director of Teaching and Learning
(330) 533-8755 ext. 1036